My girl Chrisy from Collared Cashmere challenged me to write 20 facts about myself and post them online. It was honestly difficult to think of 20 things about myself and I feel like most of them are pretty boring...But here they are:
- I don't drink coffee, I think it tastes disgusting, and most days I don't consume caffeine at all.
- I started off as a nursing major at Northeastern University, then I switched to psychology and transferred to Smith College.
- I hate tomatoes, always have, always will.
- I teach sex education to middle and high schoolers and it's one of my favorite things to do.
- In middle school I was in two national choirs, I sang a capella in high school and I threw down some back up vocals on a track for my sister's boyfriend who is a music producer.
- I'm 5 foot 3 and I feel like people are always surprised that I am that short.
- I am a huge Harry Potter nerd.
- Keeping with the Harry Potter theme, I have all of the books on tape and I listened to them every night before bed until I went to college.
- I know Kevin G's rap from Mean Girls by heart.
- My first job was at Ben & Jerry's.
- I used to be a Little League baseball umpire and it was the most stressful job I've ever had.
- I love the Jonas Brothers and in high school I was 100% convinced I was going to marry Joe (I'm still holding onto some hope ).
- I was the head of community service in high school and I went on three, week long Habitat for Humanity trips to build houses in the south.
- My first job out of college was really intense. I would get punched, kicked, bitten and spit on regularly. It was a tough job but it taught me that I'm a bad ass who can handle anything!
- I'm obsessed with Kombucha and I definitely spend too much money on it.
- I have a learning disability. I couldn't finish any of my tests in high school- I eventually was tested and qualified for extended time. I even got extended time on the SATs (which was BALLER)!
- I played about a zillion instruments in middle school, I was pretty good at flute. But now I can't play any instruments except a couple chords on the ukulele.
- I get car sick and it sucks.
- I have seven piercings, three in each ear and one in my nose.
- "That's how you know you f***ed up" by Nic & Vinz is one of my favorite songs, it always puts me in a good mood.
Hope you enjoyed learning more about me! Make sure to check out who I tagged!