Thanks to my fellow blogger Tracy I am starting the Spring 10 x 10 Challenge which she learned about on Lee Vosburg's blog! Basically, the challenge is to pick 10 pieces from your closet and style them together to create 10 looks. The purpose is to realize how many outfits you can create with just a few pieces! I picked some spring-y pieces to incorporate into this challenge. Something I wanted to do also was use items that I had owned for a while but not worn too often (mostly the tops). Most of the pieces I am using I've owned for over a year.
Here's what I picked:
- Sam Edelman suede "Petty" Bootie
- Beige lacey top from Anthropologie
- Tan sweater from Urban Outfitters
- Blue "cold shoulder" tee from Anthropologie
- Blue babydoll sweater from Urban Outfitters
- Blue oversized sweater from Free People
- Off white ripped boyfriend jeans from J.Crew
- Pinstriped boyfriend jeans from Madewell
- Black skinny pants from Target
- Black joggers from Old Navy
Stay tuned to see my outfits for the next 10 days!