As it's New Years Day I thought I would post my resolutions for 2016!
- Read 25 books. As I am going to be turning 25 this year. I thought it would be appropriate to read 25 books!
- Complete Kayla Itsines workout guide. I got about half way through it last year and got really sick for two weeks and failed to continue. I want to start again Monday and go all the way through!
- Post more on Hello From Molly. Especially recipes and fashion. Maybe I'll even do reviews of the books I read... Hmmm... There's an interesting idea!
- Do my hair more. I find myself usually looking put together for work and school..Except for my hair! Which is sometimes a mess. Definitely want to complete my look with amazing hair.
- Save money. I admit that sometimes I go a little crazy while shopping and spending money on unnecessary things. As I get older I continue to learn the importance of saving money for the future. Definitely need to make some changes in this area!
So there you have it. I can't wait to make improvement in all of these areas!
p.s. Thanks to a relaxing and low key New Years Day, I've already finished one book this year! Go me!